How to get here
- Sanchung Bus (Route. 1211 Chang Gung Memorial Hospital – Taipei City Hall): If you depart from Taipei City Hall Bus Station or Taipei Songshan Airport, you can take Rt. 1211 to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and transfer to Chang Gung University by shuttle bus.
- Taoyuan Bus (Route. 5065): The bus departs from Taoyuan Train Station and arrives at NTSU.
- Formosa Fairway Bus: You can depart from Taipei Train Station or Chang Gung Memorial Hospital-Taipei and arrive at CGMH-Linkou. Take shuttle bus to Chang Gung University, which is right next to NTSU within walking distance.
- If you take the National Freeway No. 1, get off at Linkou Interchange exit toward Gueishan Township. Take the eastbound road of Wenhua 1st Road and you will see the front entrance of NTSU at the end of Wenhua 1st Road.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport: Taxi and car rental service are available at the airport. With the completion of Taoyuan Airport MRT by 2015, visitors can take the MRT directly to NTSU station.
- Taipei Songshan Airport: You can either take bus Rt. 1211, by taxi to Taipei Train Station and then transfer by bus or rent a car at the airport. With the completion of Taoyuan Airport MRT by 2015, visitors can take the MRT directly to NTSU station.
- From Taipei Train Station: Take Formosa Fairway Bus to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and transfer to Chang Gung University. In the future, you can also take the Taoyuan Airport MRT to NTSU Station.
- From Taoyuan Train Station: Take Taoyuan Bus Rt. 5065 to NTSU or by taxi.
By Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Car rental and taxi services are available at THSR Taoyuan Station. You can also take THSR shuttle bus to Taoyuan Train Station and transfer to NTSU by Taoyuan Bus Rt. 5065.